View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2009, 08:37 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Wooden Hookah pics and other misc.

Thanks guys, yea I'm actually thinking about picking one up. More than likely I'm going to buy the darker wooden hookah with the smoked glass vase with the guy on it. I got a KM back in the states but didn't bring it with me down here to costa rica for the semester so I am getting antsy for some hookah. I realize that this hookah will probably be a pain in the ass with leaks, cleaning?, and replacing the downstem every so often but I think it will be cool to try out. When I first got down here two months ago I searched on the internet and found a place that had hookah in San Jose. It was a restaurant named Lubnan downtown that serves lebanese food and has a bar in the back where you can smoke. However, they only have three flavors (apple, strawberry, and kiwi) of some brand I have never seen before and used quicklights. I could not take a full pull without choking, so I haven't got the chance to smoke anything for a while. Anyway, I think I might get it tomorrow or the next day and as soon as I get the chance to smoke it I'll let you all know how it works.
KM Copper Heart 32 | KM Parad-Ice 38 | AF Solid 36 | MZ Nefertiti D 48