View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via MSN to Orrefors
Default Re: International Shipping

[FONT=Verdana]Hi Jonno![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I live in Sweden and I have ordered most of my hookahs from the U.S. The shipping has usually cost me about $30-$70. I always expect the shipping to cost about half the price of the item I order. It is delivered via USPS Airmail Parcel Post[/FONT][FONT=Arial].[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Most of the times I have gotten what I have ordered, but not always. Everything that I have ordered and received has been in perfect condition on arrival. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Another thing I have to think about are the custom fee and taxes I have to pay here in Sweden. Tobacco can really set you back...several hundred dollars in taxes. So far I have been lucky! Some vendors are kind enough to mark the parcel with “gift” and a lower value. That helps a lot! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]It would be cheaper for me to buy hookahs here in Sweden but there is only one major company that sells hookahs and they don’t have too much to choose from. Real shisha tobacco is also hard to get hold of here in Sweden. Some store owners import for “personal use” so you can sometimes find genuine Al Fakher and some other brands. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]The government here is working hard to get people to quit smoking. I guess that in the near future we will only be able to smoke in the privacy of our own homes. If we are lucky![/FONT]
KMs, AF, MZ, Syrians, Myas
Always expect the unexpected
<a href= target=_blank></a>