Originally Posted by The Egyptian
Still I would never leave them unattended. U never know, if they ever reach their flash point
God damn. Do you heat your house with an open fire pit? It would be impossible to reach the flash point with a circulated water heating system. For that to happen the water inside would need to be vaporized and then super heated beyond it's heat capacity. Then and only then would you possibly reach the point of ignition. And before the coals could ever be concerned your house would be on fire. Also you may want to deal with the new form of energy you have discovered in your water heater.