Thread: AlFakher Online
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to wonderland
Default Re: AlFakher Online

Originally Posted by MirelZ View Post
Hi, between September and December i was ordering 90 box of shisha from every month, but now im running out of shisha and i want to order again but when i try to reach someone for the wholsale orders, no one ever answer me to my emails, does anyone know how i can contact them to order 90+ boxes of shisha again ?

thank you
EHHH! let me tell you the SHIT I just went thru. I ordered from them because I have a wholesale account. I couldnt get thru either by phone, fax, or email. Hell I even have my sales persons cell and he was avoiding me. I think they must have had some problems latly but Im sure they will fix it. I know that there are a bunch of vendors on here that can easily do some deals with you but if you cannot find a good deal PM me and I can easily get you 90+ boxes for wholesale thru me because 90+ is a great amount. I am sure john from ******* hookah can help you or Mahir from Nazar hookah... give them a call because they have good shipping discounts and all that... If they cant help feel free to PM me.