View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Sambooka's Video Saved my lungs/life.

I don't think its the vendor's need to really educate, but they should also be informed. A lot of smokeshops just think its just like a pipe. They sell quicklights as being better than natural coals cause they light quicker, they sell epic tobacco because its sold as a premium tobacco.

The reason I love HP is that there is a love of the tradition of hookah more here than any place I've seen. I hate little friggin hipsters and how they destroy hookah culture just cause they think it makes them look cool or something. They set it up wrong, they smoke it wrong, they dont even know how to properly pass a hose without offending anyone. Bah...

anyhow, Sambooka's vid is honestly an excellent video that newbies should see, even if youve smoked for a while but never were really taught directly, its important to see. I can't tell you how many times I set up a hookah and people wanted to inhale the second the coal hit the foil, i mean, let the fucker heat up, you gotta preheat the oven to bake cookies, it works the same damn way man!

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner