View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2009, 10:41 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Good Quality Hookahs?

i want to say again, my nour was 80 from john. my nour that is taller than that 24.

bradedup's nour sucks at purging. i saw the vid. mine isnt that bad, look at my vid. it takes a sec longer but the point is it still purges completely.

my Alfakhnour purges better than my KM, my glyph purges better than my km (...it does have 2 valves though lol) and both of em smoke better.

i can respect bradedup's opinion and really anyone else who's tried both, as i stated earlier is most people here havnt tried much else.

My opinion is shared by a few others on this forum that have smoked both as well, syrian brass > km.

by the way, i feel some of you dont really get that i hav a very joking attitude on this site, so when i say shit like break your km and say km fanboys, you need to friggin take a chill pill. i dont see tangiers smokers get all up in arms over dunk's opinion of tangiers fanboys...

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner