View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default MEET UP OH IN KY! ! March 28TH

Based on the Input of the other thread here:

I am Claiming the venue for the OH IN KY HOOKHPRO Meetup.
This is where I am Located:

The Date is Saturday March 28th!

We have plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. ( though a few extra folding chairs wouldn't hurt if someone wanted to bring a few )The "doors will open" at 4pm. and we can smoke and chat all the way into the early AM's if we all feel the need.

If you plan on attending, Please PM me so I can give you Parking Instructions and my cell # if you need any more information. For the meet up I will provide a few snacks and beverages, but anyone who wishes to bring anything to share is more than encouraged to do so!

Also since we are all Hookah PROS, bring what ever you feel you need for your hookah ( sans tap water, you all can have as much of that as you want ). Also there will be lots of HookahPRO members there that might be interested in trying new things and sharing/trading and so keep that in mind!

If you have any questions or comments, or if I have left anything out, please feel free to PM me or post!
Yes, I have smoked Shooting star, Hills Bro's Jurak, and Ar-Rass. And yes, this is just me gloating...... Check that.. now add Ikhtiyar ............ cause that's awesome too....