Thread: Mya Econo QT
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic
Default Mya Econo QT

In case any of you cared.

I dropped in at the local hookah bar in my hometown over spring break to pick up some Al Ajamy and I noticed they had an Econo QT that came out recently. Until that point I've not seen or heard any reviews on it, much less seen it in person. It looked really sharp. The cage it comes in is fantastic as well. We sat down and smoked it, and it was just as capable of good smoke as any QT I've smoked with the proper hose and bowl. It was a tad less heavy. I was about ready to purchase it, as they were going to sell it to me for $45. H-S sells it for $43 before shipping. Then I grazed the hose port (and I mean barely even touched it) and it fell over. After that I played around with it's stability and noticed it was pretty top heavy. I switched out my phunnel/hose and put the regular mya bowl and hose on it- it was better.

Basically what I'm getting at is the Econo QT is a solid smoking machine, but if you plan to smoke it out of the cage or with a bowl and hose upgrade, it is about as stable as a pumpkin. Place this in reviews if you want, mods. I just thought I'd discuss what I've found out about this newer rig.