Originally Posted by stolenbythesky
If the alcohol is room temperature (~73F), the vapor you're breathing (with 2 1"x1"x1" blocks of dry ice), comes out at about 26F. Feels like breathing winter air, and gives you a head rush like no other.
I was just curious because when we handled dry ice in school and messed with making "fog" with it there were all these warnings about keeping it in a well-vintilated area, thats pure carbon dioxide going into your lungs. Of course it wouldn't be any worse than smoking I suppose, idk?