View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: For all the Nakhla Haters: new Socialgroup!

I was just a boy when I came across the nakhla hating-infidels. The infidels fired insults at the tobacco and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning slander rained down from the sky and hated on everything I loved smoking. I could only hide myself and cry as my nakhla was destroyed by the fiery black defamations. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my tobacco screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

Nakhla at least until the taxes, was a very inexpensive tobacco. It had great quality leaves, better than SB, Fumari, HookahHookah, Al Fakher, and damn near anything you can think of. The flavors are great.

People are upset because its hard for them to believe they are being over charged for certain things. Nakhla doesnt come in a tub, so what, use a ziplock bag. Nakhla isnt soaking in juice, Hookah Tobacco ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE.

nakhla doesnt say premium on it.... to adapt a geto boys song:

real gangsta-ass tobaccos don't flex nuts
'cause real gangsta-ass tobaccos know they got em

Honestly its a solid company. If you can't handle the nicotine, fine i understand. But to actually say its horrible, god damn. I wont even say that about KM hookahs.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner