View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to gigdarling25
Default Re: Member Appreciation Thread.

-Thank you BigPoppa for the hookah! zomg... i use it EVERYTIME i smoke. promise. I dont think i can ever say thank you enough.
-Thank you Dunkel for the delicioso samples. It's amazing that you were nice enough to share your stash
-Thank you Mr.Bungle for answering my noob questions within .5 seconds. lol. that is quite the feat.
-Thank you Mahir for taking the time to get on your IM and answer my questions about.. well.. everything. i never got a vibe that you were annoyed.
-Thank you SaharaSmoke for the samples! woot!
-Thank you Hajo for all your amazing stories. Everytime i see a new post i get so excited! i know a story is a-comin! Makes my day a little brighter :]
-Thank you Jilly and JayRunner for helping me make my videos. i know you didn't know you did... but trust me, you did.
-Thank you Migas for being a stud muffin and for getting me into hookah. muah.
-Thank you Sambooka for making your vids. Without you, i'd be lost. Also, thanks for this forum. i love it every bit of it.
-and a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone on this forum. It's so nice to talk to nonjudgemental people. I love how everyone is so willing to help and has a great attitude. I've learned so much, it's amazing. I love my HP family! :]]]

Last edited by gigdarling25; March 24th, 2009 at 08:50 PM.