View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Why Are You Here?

Originally Posted by Huskysibe
Great answers so far! Let me clarify a bit,this is not meant to be a bash fest or a why are you here RATHER than there type of deal. Its more of a "What is it about HP that makes you click on that bookmark, what keeps you coming back" I am a forum troll, I subscribe to hundreds literally. So I just wanted to know what makes others click here. No hidden agendas, nothing like that. Its all based on a conversation I had with another forum member a few days ago that got me thinking about it.

I am going to throw in the +1 on this, I believe this was Billy's intentions in this post. No underlaying agenda. This is exactly how I took it when I read his first post. "Why are you here? What keeps you coming back?" Those types of questions, related to Hookah Pro as a community. That is how I took it anyhow ..

By The Way, it really pleases my senses to know people are really enjoying the community here ... it is exciting to see it grow everyday! I am proud to be a part of this community, there are so many great people here!

I will write my response to this thread soon ... (can't at the moment, but just wanted to drop a quick comment)

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!