Thread: Romaan?
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Romaan?

i actually really like most romman. very thick clouds, starbuzz quality. great flavor that lasts a LONG time. usually has quite a few stems that aren't too long. sticky, semi juicy but not drippy. takes heat fairly well, not too finicky with heat management.

flavors i like - melon berry [sweeter than watermelon, not as tart or sour], TURKISH COFFEE , CHOCOLATE MINT

flavors i dont like so much - mango, double apple [not an anise fan], fruit cocktail, grape

flavors that are "eh, not bad" - orange, watermelon, lemon mint [mixes great though]

you can check my reviews in the Romman section

here's my take on romman - unless you know what you like, it's not worth it to buy romman. throughout their entire lineup of shisha flavors, it's kinda hit or miss, depending on your tastes. overall, i found that romman has good clouds and flavor that stays 1 hour+, but if you LIKE the flavor is another matter. and since it is priced the same as starbuzz [$20 per 250g, $5 per 50g] its not one of my favorite shishas. however, when i have the money, i would be more than willing to shell out for my favorite flavors. definitely buy a 50g sampler before investing in 250g bags and see which flavors you like.

Last edited by xephyd; March 26th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.