View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: i need some help in making a hookah purchase

Hey catsass, my girlfriend actually got me a hookah for my birthday one year and I loved it. Great idea! As far as the type of hookah goes, the guys who posted before me are right. A lot of it is your personal preference, or what you think your boyfriend will like. The posts before mine definitely covered the type you should get as I just went through the process of figuring out what kind I wanted (I just bought a KM and am waiting for it to come) and I think everyone would agree on either a KM or a syrian brass hookah. There are a ton of sites that you can look for these on such as, *************.com, and nazarhookah. There are a lot of other sites besides the ones I mentioned and you can find discount codes for the ones I listed and others on hookahpro at this address:

There are some cool video reviews of different types of hookahs on this site that could be a big help to you as well as reviews on tobacco flavors and even coal reviews. Hopefully some of this helps, but if not, you're definitely at the right place to find as much help as you need. Good luck, and have fun picking a hookah out!