Thread: Secret Santa!!!
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Secret Santa!!!

Well, I was lucky enough to get my package today! And lucky for me I got my package from the Hookah Santa Himself! Boom!

Boom sent me some great samples!
Starbuzz - Blue Mist (Been wanting to try this!)
Nakhla - Peach (Wanted to try, but I sent it to my Secret Santa member, but LUCKY me, I got one back in return! Yippi!)
Hookah Hookah - Hazelnut (I LOVE this stuff, one of my favorites!)
Al Fakher - Orange (been wanting to give orange another chance since my early days of just starting out and burning the hell outta orange shisha .. lol)

Boom, Thanks so much for the great early Christmas Present, and thanks for getting us all involved in the Secret Santa Fun!

p.s. My package went out today the member that I got, hope you like your present from me! I struggled with the flavors, cuz I wanted to keep them for myself! But I figured "tis the season" so i sent you a couple great 50gm boxes and some other goodies ...
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!