View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Looking to upgrade.

My name was mentioned, as I suspected, it had something to do with syrian brass...

I usually say don't take the normal road to a KM just because lots of people who havent smoked anything else suggest you do.

I have a KM, and I have a couple syrians. The latter smoke better than the former. And they look better. And they were less expensive. So i lucked out.

Abu Ronin and Mohammad were preaching syrian hookahs here before I ever joined. Hajo just understood how good they were and just got them....before i was even born....

Honestly the plan originally was to get people to try nour at least. That had minor success, but for the most part. Those who tried it, loved it and realized how good it was, save bradedup who got a really crappy nour. Then the plan quickly became, try Alfakher. What is amazing is how brand recognition works in the Hookah World. I saw KM, immediately half the people think its the best hookah in the world. Well, many people like Alfakher, in truth, its simply just a great name to slap on what the hookah really is, a peice of syrian brass made by nour. The plan is working, and more will follow. The syrian brass army amasses. All your lungs are belong to us.
(before anyone gets butthurt, please understand this is to be taken with much humor. think of it like a hulu commercial).

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner