View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to speel
Default Re: Hookah-Shisha "lowest price guarantee"

Welcome to Hookah and Shisha Central, a customer service representative will be chatting with you in approximately 5 Seconds.
Welcome to Hookah-Shisha.Com, a customer representative will be chatting with you in approximately 5 Seconds.
You are now chatting with a Hookah and Shisha Central customer service represenative.
Hookah and Shisha Central: Welcome to The Hookah and Shisha Central and our online chat service, how may I help you?
you: Hey I was checking out your guarantee page and I see this: LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Hookah and Shisha Central was the first online company to start selling hookah pipes and flavored shisha tobacco. We will beat any price advertised by our competitors within 30 days from the date of your purchase. So rest assured if there is a store or some other website selling the same product we are for a better deal we will beat their advertised price. This gives our customers assurance and confidence that they are shopping from the premier hookah retailer.
you: does that mean you guys will refund if found cheaper or match the price
Hookah and Shisha Central: yes, we can price match if you find the same product on another website
you: Alright thanks for clarifying that.
Hookah and Shisha Central: sure thing

Hmm who would have thaught.
[ Twitter ] -
[ Facebook ] -
[ Blog ] -