View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:31 PM
euroautolover
Hookah Nut

Arrow Re: Better Hookah, or Better Hoses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil 386 View Post
I'm looking into purchasing my first Hookah fairly soon, and I've been trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can from reviews/videos/posts, anywhere really. Most of the video's I've seen of higher quality hookahs seem to say that the hoses they come with aren't the best, so I beg the question:

When one is just starting, such as myself, is it better to spend the money on a good Hookah and use the mediocre hose it may come with, or to purchase a cheaper hookah to learn the ropes on, and get a nicer hose to use for a better draw?

Also any recomendations on a good first hookah would be awesome, though I'm sure I could also search for those. Thanks!
Don't go for a big flashy hookah for your first. I would suggest a medium, one hose hookah. Also, don't go for expensive. When you get a decent, cheap hookah, you know features you want to look for when you get a nice one.
I would personally suggest:
http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...h-p-16433.html

It comes with all the necessities as well, such as coal, tobacco, tongs, cleaning brush, etc.

If you do decide to order from sahara smoke co., pm me and I can give you coupon codes. (I order from them quite often).