View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Hookah Nut
Arrow Re: Better Hookah, or Better Hoses?

Originally Posted by Phil 386 View Post
I'm looking into purchasing my first Hookah fairly soon, and I've been trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can from reviews/videos/posts, anywhere really. Most of the video's I've seen of higher quality hookahs seem to say that the hoses they come with aren't the best, so I beg the question:

When one is just starting, such as myself, is it better to spend the money on a good Hookah and use the mediocre hose it may come with, or to purchase a cheaper hookah to learn the ropes on, and get a nicer hose to use for a better draw?

Also any recomendations on a good first hookah would be awesome, though I'm sure I could also search for those. Thanks!
Don't go for a big flashy hookah for your first. I would suggest a medium, one hose hookah. Also, don't go for expensive. When you get a decent, cheap hookah, you know features you want to look for when you get a nice one.
I would personally suggest:

It comes with all the necessities as well, such as coal, tobacco, tongs, cleaning brush, etc.

If you do decide to order from sahara smoke co., pm me and I can give you coupon codes. (I order from them quite often).