View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Support the Hookah Pro Video Makers!

Ya know, I hope everybody is getting a lot of useful information from the videos created by Members! Show them some love ... take the time to post them a comment, or leave them a rating .. whether ya like it or not. Your opinions / praise / constructive criticism can really help them to critique their vids more for you!

There are some REALLY and I mean REALLLLLY great videos out there! I just watched 3 random ones from Pixelz and Chrisicool and I must say I am very impressed by the details they both give. I only had a moment to check out a couple vids, but it was enough to get me to post this thread! I also took the time to leave comments and ratings on youtube and here.

I noticed they didn't have a lot of views on youtube yet. If you are not watching the videos Members are making, you are missing out on a lot of great information from some very knowledgeable Members of Hookah Pro.

p.s. I love the way some of you are using a portion of the video to say something positive about the Hookah Pro Community your support is very much appreciated!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!