View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: KM Vs Syrian (Nour) Thread

Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
That's because there has been a cease fire. Let me remind you guys that the nour that Bradedup got was shitty in comparison to the one I got before him. If you doubt me, ask Bigpoppa, for I sold it to him.

As for the video, I reviewed the same hookahs and got different results a few weeks before he made those:

Part 1

Part 2

Now, much later I reviewed my AF rig, WHICH IS THE SAME STEM FROM BEFORE BUT IN 2 TONES, now I show you how it compares to the NOUR and the KM. I mention:
Build quality
And guage size (remember the smallest section determines the gauge)

AF rig

Bradedup got screwed over on his camila. thats what seems to be apparent, however the AF rigs, which are basically my exact same nour stem i sold to bigpoppa and his nour stem, are consistent in quality.

In summation, there is no comparison, Syrian Brass > KM

Ive seen your old nour shisha and i have the same one as bradedup and there the stem is the exact same. The only difference is the ash tray and bowl. The ashtary is a bit small but it aiight, the bowl is crap but good if you want to have a small session, anyway the bowl can be replaced so who cares.

The main thing is the stem and as far as im concerend is the best and beats KM hands down.