View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Anyone use Saharah stuff?

Originally Posted by vcitriniti View Post
[FONT=Verdana]I am pretty sick of people on this forum bashing anything that is not a KM or a Nour, or for bashing people that donít smoke Nahkla! Thank you for jumping on the bandwagon you sheep![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Anyways before I go crazy let me get this out. I have smoked out of the Sahara 3-Hose Sub Zero and it smokes just fine. I find the down stem is a bit short so I hope you got the long down stem. The draw is pretty loose if you have a Razan or Nammor hose, so if you don't have one get one. Unless of course you like a tighter draw that you get from a standard hose. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Over the years I have owned many Hookahs and to be honest the Chinese made hookahs do not last as long, especially if it is your only hookah and you use it every day. Just make sure to keep it clean and donít bang it around too much. When you get some extra cash you should think about maybe getting another hookah if you donít already have one to cut down on the wear and tear of this hookah.[/FONT]

People have their favorites, and for someone to come in and say they hate people bashing things unwarranted, and not knowing the facts of the forum is pretty lame. I love myas, I love SS hookahs. But my favorites are syrian, kms, etc..
Their just giving their opinion on a hookah to help out another fellow hookah smoker.....simma down.