View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Anyone use Saharah stuff?

Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post
Actually I think he has a very valid point. It doesn't just apply to rigs. There are times, and I am guilty of it myself, people will get very aggressive in bashing products. I did for a long time bash Al Fakher mercilessly. And I still deal with the Tangiers haters, Lol jk Dunk. But there are times when it goes overboard and the worst is from people who have never even used the products in question. It's one thing to say you personally dont like the item/s it's another to rag on it till it's dead.
I was just about to comment, and then I read your post, ie the last post.

I agree, when I say I prefer KM over Nour or something to the effect, nakhla over starbuzz, I say it meaning I have tried/purchased both and actually prefer them. I like to keep things open to try; they are not bad until I have seen it first hand. Also, I try, and I am guilty occasionally of bashing, but I try to not say something sucks, but try to just suggest something better. I.E. "Nours are good, but KMs are better "

I m kind of sick of people who haven't given things a shot imediately bash other things based on what other people say. You can't formulate an opinion based on other peoples opinions, get your own.

That being said, I own a 22" sahara, and I think its garbage; my friend owns a slightly different 2 hose sahara that I also think is trash, but to each his own I guess.