View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Anyone use Saharah stuff?

Originally Posted by chrisicool View Post
The point I was making that people aren't nessecarily bashing, or hating on anything. I've never experienced anything of the sort on this forum. People have their opinions, sometimes they are pretty strong, but I've never known anyone to go out of their way to discredit a particular product or service. The worst I've heard is someone really not liking a particular flavor of Tobacco. But then again, people tend to rag on Chinese hookahs a lot.
True on the Chinese issue that they are over bashed at times. Too bad for them people though my next rig is a MYA. But you actually need to go back beyond Jan2009 to find some really violent, hateful bashings that ended up in MOD-locking of the threads or temp banning of members for not shutting up about things when they get way out of hand. And Brad just to clarify on my Sahara. It isn't the best smoking rig of my collection by any means. It is the easiest to set up clean and use. It does the job good enough to give me good smoke sessions. Using CH quicklights I am up and smoking in less than 3 mins. My best is my 32 KM chiller. Sorry yours didn't work out. SIAGCOR had a good example of a bad one in a vid with broken hose port and missing pieces.