View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 12:17 PM
kalutika's Avatar
Status: Offline
Mad Alchemist

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,250
Default Re: Does this exist for hookah?

They are called stem adapters. You take the cap off of the purge valve and screw it onto the threads and it will convert a one hose into two.
Reply With Quote