View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to HuMMuS
Default Re: Help from AZ (need lounge owners inputs)

alcohol is key. i personally go to one hookah lounge not because they serve alcohol but because they are next to a bar that does. if there is a bar next to you dont worry as much. but if there isnt, you have to look at the fact that most people go out to have a good time. good times start with a few drinks. I would say the byob is your best bet. and if the owner wants more business he will have to sacrifice his own policy.
Also some food would be nice. If the kitchen is closed offer fruit. its a good healty choice and i would always be happy with that. its takes all but 5 mins to make a nice plate of cut up fruit to go with a bowl hookah. offer tea to drink or coffee as well. cuz best thing about drinking before goiing to smoke hookah at a lounge it give you a perfect place to sober up before hitting the streets, so coffee and tea work wonders.
anything you can add to make the place look unique and different from any other. thats the best advice of all. if people feel like its one of a kind there is a reason a to go there.