View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: what is the best for you? NAKHLA OR ALFAKHER?

[quote=kugelfang;147419]The consistency of Nakhla is everything else than good. There are many stams and the cut is really bad, many big leaves and so on. AF is better there. If you like your tobacco mushy, swimming in chemical tasting juice then AF is for you.
Why shouldn't tobacco be very juicy?
The mint of Nakhla is menthol only, the AF tastes sweet. But I like strong mint more Mizo Mint is the best mint. Mint isn't supposed to be sweet.
The Nakhla fruit mix is a complete fail, it tastes just chemically like a strawberry thingie or somthing like that. I didn't try AF fruit mix yet, maybe it's even worse. He was referring to Nakhla Fakhfakhina Fruit which is indeed the best fruit flavor made.
And banana tastes like a very old banana. I don't care for most any Banana flavor.
The flavours I had of AF were all better than Nakhla - execially vanilla (Nakhla tastes like nothing, even if the smell was great) and lemon (toilet cleaner xD). AF Vanilla is not a true vanilla flavor either. Very artificial like cake icing.
Could you tell me, which Nakhla flavour is the best? Maybe I'll give it another try. Nakhla Sweet Melon, Mandarin, and Double Apple. Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruits and Pistachio. Sheherazade Choco Mint, Cinnamon, Earl Grey and Cardamom. Mizo Mint, White Grape and Peach.
//I've just seen it: AF Cappu and Cinnamon. The guys in the UAE make good fruit flavours, the other ones often taste very mild (except for chocolate).Nakhla Cinnamon is better than the AF version.[/quote]

I answered your questions and entered my opinions were needed.
Tangiers =

Last edited by Dunkel; April 15th, 2009 at 04:46 PM.