View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: what is the best for you? NAKHLA OR ALFAKHER?

First tobacco I had was Nakhla and I thought it was decent, I had cola, banana and coffee. cola was good, banana was great IMO, and coffee was meh. I then tried double apple and loved it for a couple of weeks than one day I overdosed on it chain smoking while drunk and was super sick for a few hours. The smell of it to this day is sickening to me so I bought some AF and really enjoyed it for a while, I had AF grape, watermelon, peach, lemon mint and pipe.

Okay so recently i decided to give nakhla another try since i was starting to remember the banana i had and how good it was, i remembered a nice tobacco taste is all i can describe it in the background unlike the AF flavors i was smoking, so I grabbed some sweet melon nakhla. As of now this is my favorite tobacco, it dominates the AF ive had so far. It tasted so ridiculously good and truly made me realize how AF seems so artificial in taste and lacking in the natural tobacco flavor i was talking about. Will be trying all of the Nakhla flavors dunkel mentioned and hope that mizo watermelon will be available in north america soon.