View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:54 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: I am stepping Down

My shoulder is killing me, from all this typing! lol, seriously though it is really hurtin'

But I wanted to comment really quickly, and say that Smiley has invested a lot of time in this community! I thank him in multiple ways for helping so much here by contributing with building up the community! I can't thank him enough! I guess the only way I can support him is through his nargileclub! and, well hopefully my order is on the way in other words, I am definitely a supporter of the Nargileclub! My order should be arriving next week, and there will be many reviews coming!

I hope your contributions to the community doesn't stop Smiley, I want you here! This is your community too, you are a founding father! Stepping down from modship is very big of you, and I respect that, being that you are a retailer, it is probably best to have non-retailers and non-vendors moderate ..

I would hope that you stay around, and continue to help build up this great community that we have been working on, dang, we've worked hard, let's keep going! It's just getting started

I consider you my friend, and hope you feel the same ... the request of considering stepping down from modship was purely based on you being a retailer...and was absoultely nothing personal! Please know that Smiley, and everyone else. Nothing has changed, hopefully Smiley will be around just as much, just without mod privileges, which is actually releasing you of a burden when ya think of it? hahaha sometimes I would like to step down, my shoulder is Killin' me! so on that note...

Cheers My Friend!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!