View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Default Re: Some buying advice needed

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
KM's, Nours, Mz's and Mya's and Egyptians all have beautiful, great smoking hookahs. Best thing to do is check the reviews, put together a list of pros and cons and check that against what you are really looking for in a hookah. It is the only way to truly find something you will be satisfied with. There are fanboys and fangirls of all the above mentioned hookahs that will tell you this one is better than that one etc.
I have smoked out of all of the above and have hookahs in each group that i truly love, hence my large collection.
Personally i am tired of the nonstop chin music from each fanbase. A hookah that you find pleasing to the eye and enjoyable to smoke is the ultimate goal be it KM, Nour, Mya, MZ or Egyptian.
my free 2 cents, take it or leave it.
I completely agree .. I'm just tired of these Syrian fan boys saying what ever it takes to make someone get a Syrian and get some kind of accomplishment and gratification out of it!

Ive seen people come on chat looking for Km and these syrian fans boys after an hour of harassing them, about how the syrian is the greatest and saying comments such as " brass doesnt get as hot" make them change there mind and get a syrian even though they like the look of a km and have heard good things about them

These syrian fan boys can say there just joking... but when you telling false facts or exagerating facts to make an agenda.. thats bullshit

Im sorry I stooped down to there level but Im tired of seeing that shit

and Sorry for my rant

Last edited by Trivial; April 26th, 2009 at 02:27 AM.