View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to Shienhausser
Default Re: A good fist first tobacco/shisha?

Originally Posted by chadtizzle View Post
al-fakher has great smoke and flavor but flavors haven't been constant. af is one of my favorites.

nakhla doesn't usually produce huge smoke, but people have packed the bowl different ways to get it going crazy. nakhla usually has more natural flavors and is (i think?) the cheapest shisha you can buy right now.

starbuzz is huge on price, but huge on clouds and flavor too. it's expensive as hell that's why not a lot of people buy it.

i'd reccomend nakhla double apple, and sherezade chocomint(333), and al-fakher vanilla. if you're willing to spend money, then go for some starbuzz citrus mist. tastes like gummy bears.
Alwaha in the 250g box is 5.95-7.95 some places, otherwise nakhla is the cheapest at usually 9.95 but dont let that fool anybody, its the most consistent brand imo. I reccommend learning heat management, packing technique etc before you buy starbuzz @ 23$ per tin, it would make for expensive mistakes. Hookah-Shisha has 3 pack Alwaha 250g for 29$ (Vanilla/5 star/calif dream are great)

and as to smoke volume, get the taste right first and enjoy it. People burn their tobacco all the time trying to get big clouds just for show.