View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default If you received a free Hookah Hookah sample for review in the past contest?

So it has come to my attention that some Members have received free Hookah Hookah samples for the latest contest and have NOT done a video review as promised!?

If you received a free Hookah Hookah sample for review in the past contest and didn't hold up your end of the "deal" ... you will eventually be REMOVED from this community. We have no patience for cheats and thieves ... sorry to be so harsh but it pisses us off when a great company like Sahara Smoke offers to sponsor such an awesome contest and a few Members take advantage of their generosity for free tobacco that was only free to those willing to take the time to make a video review.

Nobody is getting removed yet .. I am going to offer a grace period for you to honor your word! So get cracking on those videos please .. thank you!

AND THANKS to all of those Members that participated in making videos for everyone here at Hookah Pro! They are great to watch, and very informative! Hope to see lots more great videos from all the great Members here!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!