View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: If you received a free Hookah Hookah sample for review in the past cont

Originally Posted by PCServe View Post
thats not fair for Jonathan and his crew ... they must have spent so much money on this contest and some ppl here just exploit their generousness.
Exactly! It is embarrassing that some Members would take advantage of their generosity! That is why we will be removing them if they don't own up!

Originally Posted by chrisicool View Post
people just need to do their best and if you say you're going to do something, do it.
Exactly! You all should be pissed too! Because these slackers and moochers are ruining for you in any incredibly cool future contests like this! I mean seriously!? Think about how awesome this contest was!!!

Step it up guys and gals that have yet to make videos for the samples they received .. much appreciated! I know sometimes ya get busy, believe me I know! I have been incredibly bad with making videos lately, but I am starting to make them again! It is what makes this community so great, the sharing of personal opinions, real opinions!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!