View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic
Default Re: If you received a free Hookah Hookah sample for review in the past cont

Originally Posted by abu ronin View Post
Just to be clear, I agree w/the jist of your post. However we can't simply ban members for revisiting old threads. The reason we have such an archive is so members new and old can use them as they see fit whether it be for refference or simply to comment. The date on a thread doesn't necessarily diminish its relevance. Our archive is one of the largest and wide ranging on the web and we encourage members to use it as they see fit. Now that's not to say there hasn't been some hanky panky regarding necros. And when it is blattant, it is dealt with. But all in all it hasn't been too serious a problem imo.
I think it's a contributing factor, but I don't think it's a serious problem either. It's an annoyance that happened to come to my head :P

The archive we have is really a great resource. Just kind of bothersome to see "insert necro here" on post number 3 making a comment on a finished trade from 2007 in the completed section saying "still for sale?" or "LoLz KM r kewl hAhA" and then a week later they are on post number 50 and vanish. You mods are doing a stand-up job. This was just me stating publicly I have it out for those guys!

Last edited by h0lic; April 29th, 2009 at 10:02 PM.