View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB
Default Re: Another Glass tip thread?

Originally Posted by chrisicool View Post
Count me out, tried developing a product once before to be met with harsh criticism, and people not holding their weight. I researched, I found a company to blow glass, I designed, packaged, researched the business aspect of it. I'm actually kind of tired of this stuff continuing to go on when noone else is putting effort in. If you have everything set, and you are confident in your ability to do so, and do them legally then by all means go for it.
I am not sure if there was animosity directed towards me here or not. Basically i was just trying to get one made for personal use when the idea of mass production came up. If there are people on here that want one as well, i would get some made. I am not too terribly interested in wholesaling to other places as it makes the whole process much more complicated.

I am pretty ignorant when it comes to the whole legal aspect of it, but like i said, this is pretty much just a small scale thing.

To be clear, this whole thing is not affiliated with The DreamEnder's (and formerly chrisicool) venture, but out of respect for them (i consider them E-friends of mine) i asked TDE if he was cool with me trying at this. Dont want to get in the middle of his stuff.

Anyways, back to the ideas.... anybody got some?
My Pipes:
29" KM OG Tri-Metal
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat