View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:55 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB
Default Re: Another Glass tip thread?

Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
If I were you, i'd look at the suggestion post that TDE and chris had going and not even bring up the glass tips until it is set in stone and they're being put in production.

just my .02
I was just trying to see if my idea of aesthetics was roughly the same as other members on here before i really got too far into the planning process with my blower. I think that as of right now, i am thinking i am just going to have mine made, post a vid about it and get the feedback from it. Maybe work on another design or two. Picking up a razan tonight from TheHookahStore, just gotta drive up and get it. I will give the tip to my blower sunday night and then hopefully have the prototype by the end of next week.

But i have all the way through chrisicool/TDE's thread and most of it is just agreeing with the designs they made (which chris has since taken down for his own reasons). I like one of the ideas mentioned in there... basically make it look like a beer bottle. Thats pretty funny/awesome IMO. Might kind of take the DNA helix idea and make it a little sturdier and see how that works.
My Pipes:
29" KM OG Tri-Metal
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat