View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2007, 08:36 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: I am stepping Down

Originally Posted by Smiley
Just stick to the rules. Thats all i ask. i don't want to see Tangiers or Hookah company or anyone else from companies That includes Smokestackers and Bliss. Keep the Mods Civilian. Thats all I ask.
I wil be around. But I have a nasty taste in my mouth right now. But i will be here and there.
Smiley ... Glad to hear you will still be around, and sorry you have a nasty taste in your mouth, believe me when I say I have an aching in my gut as a result of this ... I am very sorry, but I think deep down members understand the "whys" ... and they show their love for you in the posts above. You are a great man, and a well respected member of the hookah community! This is strictly a result of attempting to run a forum that is not moderated by retailers or vendors. This is absolutely nothing personal! I am sure the members can understand that ... I don't know what else I can say ... it is definitely nothing personal ... please note that

I truly hope you will be around, and continue to contribute all that you have!

Cheers My Friend!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!