View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via MSN to Zeggi
Default Re: Egyptian Bowl Set-up

[FONT=Verdana]If you ask me it’s not the pattern of the holes that matter it’s the size vs space, I suggest smaller holes so you don’t get any ashes in the tobacco.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Sprinkle the shisha, remove any stems, don’t over do it, keep it under the line, don’t push the shisha down just tap it, make sure no shisha touches the foil, once this is done. Get a long toothpick and go straight through the 5holes, under the bowl, it helps airflow and doesn’t clog the holes. Some people put the foil and then blow in air under the bowl which might ruin the whole concept of not allowing the shisha touch the foil... that’s why I use a longer toothpick.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Keep heat on, red hot coal and most importantly cook the shisha dont burn it, keep the coal close to the rim outer part of the bowl. start off with 1 if it’s too harsh your doing something wrong, if its Tickling in the back of your throat than add more heat, 2 coals, still the same go on with a wind cover, purge, move the coals around etc..[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]You can join hundreds of communities and follow the tips and hints from all the hookah-gurus out there, I’ve even heard that some of them figured out the meaning of life :P

[FONT=Verdana]No one can tell you what’s right or wrong, that’s the beauty of shisha. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]It’s your way that counts…[/FONT]

Last edited by Zeggi; May 4th, 2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: I ike Buns!