View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: I am very happy with Hookah-Shisha, but I am not happy with my hookah

Make sure your coals are lit completely before using them. Place them on the bowl and just let them sit for 4 to 5 minutes. Then when you take your first hit, it will be nice and easy with a good amount of smoke. That way you won't have to hyperventilate trying to get your bowl to start smoking. Hope that makes sense? Check out my video it will explain it a little more.

Ok, two other things ... Make sure you eat something before you smoke, don't smoke on an empty stomach. The other thing is to "slooowww it down" ... don't get to overzealous with your smoking. Breath some fresh air! Don't put the hose in your mouth like a pacifier ... also try having something like juice, tea, or water while you are smoking it is helpful and enjoyable as well.

Hope that helps!?
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!