View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default WINNERS of the Kickin' Off 2009 With FREE Hookah Tobacco!

Contest information has been posted here:

First off .. THANK YOU to Sahara Smoke / Hookah Hookah for sponsoring this contest!

Secondly .. THANKS to all those Members that participated in making videos for the Hookah Pro Community! Hope to see you continue, because you never know what might come of it!

OK! .. (Drum Roll) .. The Winner! SIAGCORE with a whopping 137 videos! All very informative, my favorite being the "Egg Bowl" If you haven't seen his vids .. check them out! SIAGCORE will be receiving a new hookah courtesy of Sahara Smoke.

Well unfortunately, there was only one winner to this contest .. but I spoke with Jonathan at Sahara Smoke and we both agreed that the top 5 runners up worked hard on their videos! So after all your samples, do you know what you like?? If so pick a flavor of Hookah Hookah or Hookah Freak and Jonathan is going to send you a tub of it!

Top 5 Runners Up receiving a tub of their choice!
- JillyIsJustKidding (126)
- photolinger (107)
- Pixelz (102)
- bradedup (84)
- jayrunner89 (76)

Thanks to everybody that participated! I am working on something else for all the video makers .. can't make any promises, but I am certainly trying to make something happen!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!