View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2009, 07:06 AM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Default Re: Website Trickery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
I think I know what you are talking about. I saw that being done by several vendors and have to admit that I thought it was something I should be doing to get more traffic to my site. I used a different spelling of KM that I thought was right. I thought it may help things for my business. KM has made changes to their website but they still haven't made it a priority. I don't think they care enough to do anything about this, or it's just that they are in another country. Sorry if it rubs you guys the wrong way, I can cancel it if you like.
haha john I didnt notice u had a redirect on khalilmaamoun.com. IMO its just smart business practice, in an economy like this, you gotta do what you can to get the most hits possible >.> Its not lying or decieving in any way....if anyone believes when they get redirected to you that you are the Khalil Mamoon company then they deserve to get swindled. Also..in the end...when they type in khalilmaamoun.com, what are they looking for? KMs. What will they find? KMs. Happy customer. Everyone wins.