Thread: My new hookah
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM
i heart hookah
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: My new hookah

Originally Posted by Pixelz View Post
lol squish or not, it's about the brand, not how they squish. Squishing can be decieving, my Razan hose has no give what so ever, while as my caravan I can flatten pretty easy. BOTH are washable.
My point is don't depend on how a hose "feels" or "squishes" to judge it's washability.
Instead of wasting time going around biting into your hoses and stil pondering on if it's washable. I'm trying to encourage new members to research a bit, look around, and see what our vendors have to offer them so they can make educated buys, if indeed they do want a truely washable hose.

That, Is the Only reliable way of telling if a hose is washable or not.
I understand that. But he asked if the hose he already has in his possession was washable. Then stated if not, he'll have to get one. I was simply letting him know an easy way to find out. If it's not make of metal, it shouldn't squeeze as easy as the plastic ones. Both hookah lounges I've worked at have the same methods of finding out if a hose was usable or not. [of course we didn't use them if they weren't washable.]
Either way, I was just trying to help the person. I'll still possibly make a video tonight sometime, and make a whole blog out of it.. "How to know when to wash a hose, and how to wash a hose.." lol