View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default what do you think of this?

hey ppl... i'm new to this forum although i've been smoking shisha for about 4 years lol.... i bought my own shisha a few months back but i NEVER seem to be able to get the same amount of smoke or flavor at all.... a friend of mine told me that its because my hookah isn't an egyptian one and that the design is all wrong and that's why its not the same as how it was at the hookah lounges, etc.

i'm pretty sure i'm making it right because i've watched friends make it countless times as well as checked out some youtube videos.

i found the following hookah online and was wondering if anybody on here has one like it and whether they can recommend one to me... apparently there's a brand called "Khalil Mamoon" which is meant to be the best hookah brand available.... i know that it also comes down to the tobacco which is why i'm also planning on ordering some al fakher from the website

here is the link for the hookah pipe:

i deliberately chose one with an ice box because whenever i try mine the smoke becomes harsh and tasteless after a few minutes or so and the ice in the base doesn't ever seem to work properly

can somebody PLEASE help me?!