View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: what do you think of this?

Originally Posted by fuz1987
hmm its hard to explain without making it sound like the standard prepping.... i could possibly make a video if you like and maybe that way you'd be able to tell me what i'm doing wrong? the tobacco i'm using is apple al fakher but currently its in a little plastic bag and then inside a ziplock sandwich bag lol.... and that's because one of my friends said i had the fake al fakher which is pure shi* and that i should try some of his "real" al fakher.... let me know if you'd like me to make a video, if not then i'll put up a detailed explanation of how i prep it all.

p.s. thank you guys so much lol i didn't realise some people could be so helpful, and so fast in replying!
Sure, don't worry about it. We're here to help...

Tell you what, check out the following video by Sambooka

Compare what you do, to everything he does in that video, and see if you're doing something wrong. Also check out this video for fixing harsh smoke

The brand you're using is supposed to be good. Everyone around here loves it. I haven't tried it personally, but I've read from other members that it's really good. So that isn't the problem. What coals do you use? Bad coals could completely ruin a session and cause a nasty taste...