View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to Shienhausser
Default Re: Noob Here, Bambino/QT help?

Speaking from firsthand experience, the bambino is a stout little guy and smokes amazingly.

I was amazed at how heavy it felt and how easy the pull was. This is my brother's first hookah and he usually smokes with me (Im smoking a 30" syrian brass) and there is no difference in the smoking experience minus aesthetics (The bambino has looser pull but I like my tight pulling syrian). The smoke was not any cooler/hotter b/c of its small size.

The bambino is also VERY easy to clean and you can just tell that the materials are high quality. One of the best hookahs for 45-50$ IMO.

Regardless of your choice, I would order a standard egyptian bowl as well as a phunnel/vortex (if thats your cup of tea) as the stock bowl kind of sucks.

The only minor problem we are having is finding a grommet that will allow our nammor/razan hose to stay in the port, The soft grommet that Mya uses didnt cut it so I have something ghetto rigged until I can find the right grommet (something along the lines of doubling up on grommets or some such craziness).

Ive heard equally good things about the QT, but in my opinion, the bambino has its own personality and is a beast!

Last edited by Shienhausser; May 17th, 2009 at 05:19 PM.