View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Thoughts On Starbuzz White Grape

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read and respond to this thread! You guys are really helpful in leading me to great flavours from your own experiences and what not. Christmas Mix was really good in my opinion and out of the SB flavours I have now: Sweet Apple, Citrus Mist, Cherry, Lemon Mint, Guava, and White Grape - the grape is the only one I really don't like. Guava smells really strong but I do like it. I've smoked a bit of Starbuzz before and I will say I won't buy it again, this was just a gift. I think Kingboyb had a really valid point in his statement whereas you should try as much as you can and see what you like and don't like, don't take anyone else's opinion because we all have different opinions. Nakhla just happens to be one of my favourites, but maybe not for some. Al Fakher Grape is amazing, but I had a tub a while back that just wasn't quite right. Nakhla Mizo White Grape on the other hand, very delicious. Once again, thanks to everyone who replied .

- Mohamed