View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Nakhla Kass Super

hello, i found a box of that too a while back, it is interesting to say the least.

if you have ever tried the dry nasal snuff form of tobacco it is exactly like that in flavor.

you should be able to smoke it right out of the pack but it is probably a bit dry, you can put 1/4 tsp of glycerine and 1/8 tsp of molasses on about a small phunnel bowl amount and mix it well. i just mixed up a bunch in a butter dish until it looked about right to me and let it sit for a while to soak in a bit.

pack it like any other molasses, if you have a phunnel bowl or a large wide bowl that is kinda deep it may smoke better (i used my mod bowl that i use for everything thought and it is fine, but i have smoked it out of my friends huge party bowl i think sahara smoke was selling and it smokes well out of that)

i kept being told that it would knock me on my ass... never happened but then again tangiers is the only thing that i get any noticeable buzz from but then again i dont inhale deeply.

you might need to move the coals frequently but i never noticed the need really

it is very unique, its not something you will probably want to smoke every day but its good

hajo fighter know much more about these types of tobaccos and there are a few others around that are pretty knowledgeable (The Egyptian probably has a good bit of info on them as well) so you will probably be able to get some good info on thins if you need anything else