View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: thoughts on tangeirs

Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
I love green tea but smoking it? i dunno. ever have green tea ice cream? tastes like eating ice cold fresh cut lawn clippings...
that sounds like sancha (sp) green tea which i personally also think is liek lawn clippings, gun powder green tea though is very nice and has just a touch of smokey flavor (im not usually a big smokey flavor when it comes to teas but this one is great). we will see

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
I liked Nahkla Earl Grey and am hoping that the green tea flavor for this 'baccy will translate as well. Rumor has it that there will be a Green Tea with honey variation.

If anyone gets "Its like that one breakfast cereal" or Sour Grape, please post a review asap.
ya i was really happy with the earl grey, very close to the tea

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
Orange soda and cactus fruit get a thumbs up from me when it comes to concept. Once these are released I am going to grab these two for sure. I have never tried the orange soda in the noir line but have always wanted to. I am a huge fan of cactus pear and I think that it translates very well into tobacco.

I am looking forward to the next series of flavor releases if these are the harbingers.

Green tea though... I am not sure how much I want to breath green tea. I have used powdered green tea leaves and I know what it feels like to accidentally inhale some.
orange soda has a very orange flavor, not much soda to it, really just like breathing oranges, similar to other orange flavored shishas but a touch different, its good but it has a stronger tickle, not sure if it was the tobacco or the orange flavor