View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:37 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Packing Nakhla Double Apple in my km??

Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
More tobacco and less washed it is.... is what makes a tobacco hard to maintain. Its the reason why OG tangiers is hard for people to pack is because og tangiers is 17% tobacco and Nakhla is next with 10% (Source is eric of tangiers)

The amount of coals is not important in my opinion, it is how you have to manaage them. I can just put 2 coals straight in the center of starbuzz and HH and not have to keep it on the rim or move it around.
I personally use the most coals on tangiers( if you want to watch my tangiers video i have the bowl surronded.) This does not mean it is the least tempermental tobacco and I dont have to move them around either cuz they are on the RIM.

Least tempermental tobaccos are going to be very wet watery tobaccos that are highly washed such as JMs, Starbuzz, Fantasia, HH

More tempertmental is going to be Nak, tangiers, al waha, des murli

All in all.. tobacco washed are generally going to be more foriving in packing method and less tempermental
^^ idk about all that

i dont think the % you are using are tobacco, because nakhla sure as hell doesnt have 90% of other stuff in it besides the tobacco, i think that might be nicotine.

i honestly think you are the exception with some of the things there because i dont know of any one that can just plop a coal in the middle of a bowl and it not burn and ive never heard nakhla called temperamental (and if it was so temperamental why can i toss nakhla in a bowl night after night with no issues yet it took me months to figure out blue mist when i had gotten it to smoke perfectly before)