Thread: Saloum Help
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Saloum Help

Originally Posted by FusionX View Post
i made a 3 ring hold pattern with a toothpick on the phunnel. holes shouldn't be the problem. 4 Naras? Sounds a little insane!
Hahaha, yes sir you must add the fire power son! I had 3 ******* Hookah naturals AND a windcover on a standard Egyptian bowl (the ones that come with KM hookahs) when I used this stuff. Don't use a funnel for Salloum unflavoured man, roll with a traditional bowl. Be patient! You will get like 1/4 of the smoke of a cigarette when the bowl first starts, but in about 15 minutes of patience and pulling, you'll taste the flavour, the smoke will build. I PROMISE you man. Patience is the key...crank up the fire power and don't be afraid to burn it a bit, it will still taste fine. Also, after your session the bowl might be messy. This is from the honey, just give it a scrub and you're good to go. I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

EDIT: Just be patient and give 10-15 minutes and the smoke WILL build. I promise!

- Mohamed

Last edited by FarBeyondDriven; May 28th, 2009 at 01:36 AM.