View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Ed Hardy goes shisha (hookah)?!

Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
i call the idea for having a Polo, vera bradley, louis batton, etc hookahs

better yet a vera bradley or louis batton HOSE. (no i am not gay/metrosexual just my sister is obsessed with that stuff and i went to school at a very preppy private school for highschool)

Ok polo, as simplistic as the shirts are, they are well made and last long, it just sucks they are that expensive...and if you've ever worn the pima cotton ones...they are nice.

Vera Bradley is famous for I'm not sure what, I remember being in school when EVERY girl had to have one of those bags, personally i like simplicity in clothing. If its too loud, then yes, it does draw my ignore you as much as possible.

and its Luis Vuitton, and if i used caramel to write out an L and V on a brown terd, someone would pay 1000 for it. That is sad.

and if you look at the men's clothing:

you wonder why they think a V-neck on a guy is right. We have those to stare at cleavage not man-cleavage. its just not right.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner